Coworking in the City of Design has 66 work stations and 20 work pavilions. It is located in the biggest industrial exhibition place in the capital, where various events can be organised as well. Modular cardboard objects form a real city with streets and squares. Rooms within these objects enable co-working for four or two people. In summer time it is possible to work outdoors as well as on the terrace, streets, and squares.
Coworking in the City of Design is also suitable for the individuals of various profiles and professions who are looking for a job, smaller groups of creators, and for the companies that want to use the advantages of relaxing and creative environment.
- the use of work station/office/pavilion with basic equipment, heating, and a key;
- use of lecture room (upon a previous arrangement);
- use of a shower facility and street workout;
- use of a kitchenette;
- access to a work station from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 7 pm, users of offices and pavilions have 24/7 access;
- opportunity to cooperate and take part in Zavod Big projects and co-create new projects.
Daily use of co-working work station (15 EUR + VAT / PER DAY)
Weekly use of co-working work station (15 EUR + VAT / PER WEEK)
Monthly use of co-working work station (150 EUR + DDV / PER MONTH)
Monthly use of office/pavilion (for 2 persons) (300 EUR + DDV / PER MONTH)
Monthly use of office/pavilion (for 4 persons) (600 EUR + DDV / PER MONTH)
Živa Novak, email@example.com, tel.: 01 431 22 22, or fill in form bellow.